Windows 10 operating system is the most common and simple operating system used in the world. Almost all software is supported by Windows 10 and presented to the user without errors. Especially the majority of computer users use Windows operating systems. Because of this, the Windows operating system has become a standard. On a device you just bought, you will see the Windows 10 operating system. On the computer systems you buy, you have to pay for the Windows 10 operating system and it comes to you installed. On some systems, Windows 10 requires you to activate it.will want. If you have an activation code that you have purchased for this, you can activate your Windows 10 operating system by using it. If not, and you want to activate Windows 10, you can activate Windows 10 easily and smoothly by following the steps below one by one.
Windows 10 Activation without KMS
Our first method in activating Windows 10 is to manually enter the product key . It is the most convenient and easy activation method of Windows 10. Users who get an error in this method or fail to do so can try the 2nd method. First of all, you need to know the version of Windows 10 you are using to activate with the product key. If you do not know which version of Win10 you are using, you can find out your Windows version by right-clicking on the My Computer icon > properties. After you know the Windows version, you should choose the appropriate product key from the list below.
- Professional: W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX
- Professional N: MH37W-N47XK-V7XM9-C7227-GCQG9
- Enterprise: NPPR9-FWDCX-D2C8J-H872K-2YT43
- Enterprise N: DPH2V-TTNVB-4X9Q3-TJR4H-KHJW4
- Education: NW6C2-QMPVW-D7KKK-3GKT6-VCFB2
- Education N: 2WH4N-8QGBV-H22JP-CT43Q-MDWWJ
- Home Single Language: 7HNRX-D7KGG-3K4RQ-4WPJ4-YTDFH
- Home Country Specific: PVMJN-6DFY6-9CCP6-7BKTT-D3WVR
- Home: TX9XD-98N7V-6WMQ6-BX7FG-H8Q99
- Home N: 3KHY7-WNT83-DGQKR-F7HPR-844BM
After choosing the key suitable for your Win10 version from the above product keys , find the CMD , that is, the command prompt application and start it with the “Run as administrator” option. This is very important.
After running the CMD command prompt as an administrator, follow the steps below;
- The command prompt page will open in front of us. First, we write the command “slmgr /ipk” .
- After the “slmgr /ipk” command we have written, we leave a space and add the license key we have chosen in accordance with our Win10 version.
- For example, the command should be: slmgr /ipk NW6C2-QMPVW-D7KKK-3GKT6-VCFB2
- After typing our command correctly in this way, we press enter and enter it.
- If you performed the steps correctly and entered the command correctly, you will receive the following message.
- If you get the above message, you have successfully entered the product key.Now the command we need to enter is “slmgr /skms kms8.msguides.com” and we connect to the KMS server by entering this command.When we connect to the KMS server, we will receive the following message.
- While we’ve come this far without any problems, there is one last step to complete the Windows 10 activation.To complete the Win10 Activation, we enter the command “slmgr /ato” at the CMD prompt .After entering this command correctly, you will receive the following message.
Congratulations! You have successfully activated your Windows operating system.